Iron Chelate in EDDHA form - EC FERTILIZER
In this way, three releases of Fe are supplied to the plant in time of higher need. In
addition, it is characterized for being totally soluble.
The Iron is essential in the biochemical processes of the plants such as photosynthesis, cellular respiration, metabolism of carbohydrates,
reduction of nitrogen and formation of enzymes.
ABAXO FERRO is a fertilizer readily absorbable by the plant even in adverse conditions of pH, both in water and in soil. Its application prevents and corrects states of iron deficiency in any crops which present
Dosage and Applications
- Citrus and fruit trees: 3-8 kg/ha. Intervals of 15 days in case of marked
- Vegetables: 3-6 kg/ha. Intervals of 15 days in case of marked
- Flowers and ornamental plants: 3-6 kg/ha. Intervals of 15 days in case
of marked deficiencies.
- Tropical fruit trees: 5-8 kg/ha.
- Olive trees and vines: 3-5 kg/ha.
- Herbaceous and woody crops: 3-6 kg/ha.
ABAXO FERRO is compatible with most fertilizers and phytosanitary products. It is not advisable to mix with highly acidic stock solutions (pH<3).
Maintain out of the reach of children.
Maintain away from foodstuffs, beverages and animal feed.
1 kg., 5 kg. and 20 kg. containers.